Thursday, November 20, 2008

Switching Gears


Aside from a few small orders that I still have to finish up, I'm pretty much done with making Christmas beads and will be marking them back up to regular price in the next few days. I do have ideas for 1 or 2 more sets of a holiday flavor that I'll make before moving on to new and different beads. I guess what I'm saying is if you need any holiday beads and want them mailed so that you actually have time to design with them, it's time to "get while the gettin's good"!

Speaking of different (but not exactly new because I've made animal print beads before), I made some awesome large lentil beads with the idea of having them be mix and match in whatever combination makes your little heart go pitty-pat. I've got more designs coming, some are animal print and some are coordinating, but they will be available for purchase a la carte. I'm also trying something new with the pricing. The normal price will be in the $12 per bead neighborhood, but I've decided to offer them for the first week at $10 each. Sorta an "introductory offer" type thing, ya know? Could be goofy, might sound hokey - - who knows - I just wanted to try something different! *grin*

No comments: