Monday, April 13, 2009

Yep, Definitely Monday

Now that we've got power again, I'm trying to get a quick update posted - just in case. We had some storms earlier this morning with high winds that downed trees and branches in addition to knocking out the power lines. I was worried, not for myself, but for the box of baby chicks we have that are still using the brooder bulb to help regulate their body temperature. No worries, the chicks are all fine!

The funny thing is that we were more concerned about the storms that passed through this weekend than the ones moving through today and tomorrow. There were reports of hail the size of apples, several tornadoes and a few twister-related deaths in Tennessee - awful!

Anyway, now that I've got a working water heater and am not navigating with a flashlight, I've got a lot of catching up to do so I'd better run!

No comments: