Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Week of School

It's a little hairy here, now that we're into the last couple days of school for the kiddos. I'm doing a lot of last minute running around and helping out as much as I can.

Everything on the *jenagirlbeads* front should be back to normal by the weekend. I can tell you that everyone's beads have been mailed out, so be sure to check your mailboxes in the coming days if your beads haven't already arrived.

For some reason, I ended up with quite a few duplicate orders this last time around. Either my shopping cart wasn't updating quantities correctly or several people ordered the same beads at precisely the same time. Whatever happened, it sure made it interesting come time to pack the beads and mail them! But hey - on a good note - I've discovered that quite a lot of people really like the Cabana Boy color scheme!!

Boy, do I need some caffeine right about now!!

No comments: