Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Show & Tell

A belated look at the bracelet I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. I just used Cabana Boy beads (obviously!) and lots of silver and thought it turned out pretty nicely. As I've said repeatedly, I'm no jewelry designer. I prefer to make the beads and leave the design part to more capable hands than mine. As long as my mom is happy with it - that's all I care about!

The only problems I can see are:

1. I'm quickly running out of those filigree-looking silver beads and as I went in on an order with a customer of mine, I have no idea where to order some more!!

2. I have no idea what's going on with my camera. What is with the focus - or should I say lack of focus - here? I only took this same flippin' photograph eleventy million times and this is the best of the lot?? I suppose I have had the camera for several years now - maybe it might be time to replace that bad boy...

Arggggghhh!

Oh well, time to go get ready. I won't be home today until much later. It's Field Day at the elementary school (yes, it was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, but we had to reschedule so Noah could build the Ark in the back field) and I promised to help any way I could! Plus, how else am I gonna see all the kids running around in the tie-dye shirts I made?!

No comments: