Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, Thursday

I don't have any new beads to post today, but I will try and get better pictures of the Fairy Dance sparklers and replace them with the ones I put up yesterday. There will be more new beads listed tomorrow and at least one day this weekend (if not both) I'll have new beads to add.

My garden is coming along very nicely too! We've gotten several cups of English peas, lots of green beans and a couple jalepenos so far. The tomatoes and tomatillos are coming along nicely and there are lots of flowers on the okra. The squash and zucchini have had quite a few blooms, but so far they've all fallen off without developing into fruit. I've got more weeding to do and more mulch to put down, but then work never does end when you're talking about a garden!

No comments: