Thursday, November 26, 2009

More Beads and "Black Weekend"



I've added some new beads tonight that I hope you'll like. Also, as a nod to the traditional "After Thanksgiving Day Sales", I've decided to have my own! From now until Monday morning, all the beads (with the exception of the the already bargain-priced beads on my Sale page) have been discounted! Yep - even the brand new beads I'm listing will be marked down! I know - WOW!!

Also, after this weekend, the catalog pages will be closed for several months while I make new series beads and work on submissions for some magazines and a (cross your fingers) proposed book! So if you want beads, now's the time!! :-)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful new beads, Jena!!! 'Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

Kate said...

Those beads are wonderful Jena! Great color combo! And congrats on your book deal! I'll be waiting in line to buy a copy! (Do I get mine autographed??)