Saturday, July 9, 2016

New Floral Focals Added





The kids are all packed and ready to go except for their toiletries and entertainment bags, which we will get to as soon as they wake up this morning. Then they're off for a week in sunny Florida with my parents. I don't know who is more excited- the kids or myself!

I took an afternoon lull yesterday to make 5 more focals that I popped into my Etsy shop last night after dinner. No kidding, the 2 purple and blue focals were GONE the minute I posted them! Talk about gratifying! So, I got up early this morning and started making some more in that color combination. My carpal tunnel is pretty bad this morning, so I'm taking a break from the torch (because it's difficult to make beads with numb hands) while I wait for the meds to kick in.

No comments: