Friday, October 7, 2016

Finished!


I finally finished cleaning and stringing the 9 mixed strands I've been working on. Two of the strands are straight "Breathless" series - mostly black, white, and hot pink (with a tiny bit of green leaves and vine cane thrown in). The other seven strands are a mashup between the Lily (mostly green and pink with white) and Nantucket (mostly white and pink with some green) series with some Fleur encased florals (ALL hot pink - from the background to to the flowers themselves!!) and black accents added here and there to punch up the contrast. I'm thrilled to pieces with how everything turned out!

Photographing and listing the beads on Etsy will begin this afternoon. (Aside from actually making the beads, the taking and editing of pictures is the most time-consuming part of the entire process.) I anticipate having all nine sets listed by tomorrow lunchtime - sooner if I can possibly swing it! I'll send out a notice e-mail to those on my mailing list once they're all up and available.

Any preferences for color combinations for the next batch of beads? I was leaning towards Cabana Boy (I can never stay away from that color combination for long!), but I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: