Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Call Me Snidely


Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, but I've been really busy making beads. I've given myself the goal of the end of this weekend to finish making any and all outstanding orders so I can start making new stuff again. Practically chained myself to the torch, taking time out to eat and take care of the kids. With a deadline looming, I feel a lot like Nell in the old Dudley Do-Right cartoons, tied to the tracks with a steaming locomotive barreling down on her. Of course, having set the deadline myself, that makes me both the Snidely Whiplash and the Nell characters, right?

I've got a recipe I want to post on our food blog and I need to finish editing the banner for the creative challenge blog, but I have the sneaking suspicion that I won't get around to either until next week.

No comments: