Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mail Call!


Look what came in the mail yesterday! My awesome friend, Kate, sent a package of goodies and this was in it. Look at those yummy colors - does she know well or what?! I greatly admire people who can knit and Kate's at the top of my list for obvious reasons. Did you know she created this pattern herself? Yep, it's true!

Do you wanna know what it is? Check out this picture and see if you can guess...

It's a coffee press cozy - see?! Isn't that the cutest thing? Now my coffee can stay all snuggly and warm until I can finish drinking it.


I'm gonna test drive it this morning. Uh...just as soon as I can find my coffee grinder in my recently cleaned and re-organized kitchen. Eek!!

If you're interested in making a cozy for yourself, Kate is going to be publishing the pattern sometime this week!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks Jena!!! I am so happy your like it! And it fits your press great! The pattern should be up this coming week. All I have left to do it optimize the pixs!!!