Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm a Busy Girl!



Here's a quick picture I took this morning of all the floral beads I did yesterday.  I actually made many more beads than this, but the colors were all over the place and it was NOT a pretty group shot.  I think the florals by themselves are much prettier.

I spent the better part of this morning with Tilly, straightening up the kitchen.  Really... it took hours!  *sigh*  Now it looks as though 5 semi-civilized people live here rather than the band of marauding Cossacks the state of my counter tops would have led the casual bystander to believe.  I love when everything is neat and tidy - I just don't love being the one responsible for doing the tidying!  

Now I've walked, been to the grocery store (and STILL forgot to exchange my empty propane tank - GRR!) and fed the children some lunch.  It's almost 2 p.m. and I'm finally ready to escape to the studio and make beads!

No comments: