Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trying Something New

After dragging my feet and putting it off for months and months, I came to the realization that I needed to get my act together and move my website journal over to an actual blog.  So... here I am!  I don't know why it has taken me so long to get with the program.  Seriously.  From what I can see so far, this is loads easier to use that all the copy/paste, drag, arrow up and down, work from 2 open browser windows, etc... business I had to do before.  Whew!  While it was good for what I needed at the time, it really was quite a pain in the neck and I...well...I guess I kinda avoided updating my site as often as I would've like to because of the time and headache involved.  So now?  No excuses!


2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE the blog Ms. Jena!!!

Kristen said...

Go girl, join the blogging world! I'll be here to check on you, since I blog everyday too! Have fun!