Friday, August 8, 2008

All Alone...

And I'm NOT complaining!!

Wahoo!!! The kids are in school and I'm footloose and fancy-free! Well...not exactly. We're trying to settle into a routine and right now - I'm a little tired. I've been getting up at 5 a.m. (my usual bedtime is in the 11:45 - midnight range), getting the kids ready to go (Tilly's school starts at 7:10), going to get my exercise in before it gets too hot, and then working like a demon until I have to pick everybody up from school. Then, depending on the day, it's: tennis, homework (yes - already!), fix dinner and get the kids in bed. By 8:30, I'm usually back out in the studio again and I stay until Dean calls me after 11 to remind me to come to bed.

All is looking good on the order front, though. All the old orders are made and shipped and I'm well into the new ones that came during the last 2 weeks. I'll be done with them by Wednesday and then I'm back on new beads in new colors!!

No comments: