Monday, February 23, 2009

Captain Obvious, Reporting For Duty!

As you can probably already tell, I don't have any beads to post for today. I had an absolutely wonderful weekend - recharged my batteries, improved my mood and was very productive - but not productive in the sense that would make money. *sigh*

What did I do? Well, my lovely husband drew out a coop design last week and we spent the past several days getting the frame put together. And when I say "we", I actually mean Dean. He's the brains of any endeavor that involves building things. I can visualize all manner of things, but I can't walk through a drawing of a building in my head like he can. To me, it isn't real until it's 3D.

No, I was definitely more of a Girl Friday. Fetching tools, holding the measuring tape, making endless runs to Home Depot and Lowe's - you get the picture.

Once I get the okay from Dean, I'll post pictures of the future home of The Girls!!


We're still on for a big Boutique update very soon, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be ready by Sunday, March 1st. It might be a little later in the week, I should know for certain this Thursday.

Oh yeah, I'm still working on getting another newsletter program set up. In the meantime, if you'd like to get e-mail notification of new beads when they're posted, send me an e-mail through my website's "contact me" button!

No comments: