Monday, March 9, 2009

If You Give a Kid a Camera...


Tilly asked if she could borrow my camera Saturday night and I agreed. While I was pulling images off my memory card this morning, I stumbled upon the series of shots she had taken. It's always interesting to me to see what she finds a worthy subject to photograph. There were shots of the power lines and trees across the street from our house (I'm assuming she meant to capture the sunset on the horizon, but didn't take the camera off auto-focus. *grin*) and pictures of the funky crow sculpture (which I absolutely love!) in the bird bath, but my favorite of all of them was this picture of the moon. Click on it to see the bigger version - you can even see some of the craters on the bottom right side!

I think somebody is going to be getting a camera of her own soon, don't you?

2 comments:

ginny said...

Get that girl her own camera and pronto!
Tell her I think that is a gorgeous picture!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, one of the hardest things to photograph is the moon and she did a GREAT job on this! I definitely think that child needs a camera! :)