Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yeah. It's Me.

Sorry about the extended silence. *sigh* As usual, I just get so caught up in my little world sometimes that I forget to check in. I've been busy finishing a large order for a super sweet (and patient!!) lady. (You know who you are - thanks sweetie!!)

This morning, I took Tilly to the orthodontist to get the rest of her braces put on. She's had braces for a year now on St Patrick's Day, but they only put brackets on some of the top teeth so they could make room for new teeth coming in. Today, they expanded the top wires and added braces to her bottom teeth as well. She was really excited and kept saying "I love my braces, I'm so happy!". I told her that I was going to remind her that she said that this evening when she was trying to get to sleep tonight!! Bwahahaha!! (I had braces foooooorrrreeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrr when I was her age, so I can relate...)

Sad thing is, by the time we're done paying for Tilly's braces it'll be time to get them for Elinor. And then it'll be Davis' turn. And then Dean has expressed interest it having his teeth fixed too! Looks like the orthodontist WILL be able to retire early after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too remember the braces. Don't you wish the orthodontist had a family plan. One fee for everyone!! And reasonable at that.