Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cha-cha-cha...Changes!


This week begins the changeover to the new blog.  All bead, glass and business-related posts will remain here on the *jenagirlbeads* blog.   All personal and family-related stuff will be moving over to the new Frugal Fulchers blog. So, now you have a choice!  If you want just the facts about the beads (where they are, when they're coming, etc..) without having to read my whining about sick children, then bookmark this page.

If however, you like reading my whines, rants and vents...Well, you're probably family or maybe just a glutton for punishment!  You sickos (just kidding!!) should bookmark THIS page to keep up with all the shenanigans here at Casa Fulcher.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

ooooooooooooooooooo.......nice name for a new blog! I can't wait to see what you put on your new site :o) I'm pathetically frugal, so anything in that area I find interesting!!

art-with-heart
Catherine