Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rainy Day Purples (because I've already got the blues)

The weather forecast for the rest of the week is so dreary, gross, and wet that I can't even begin to think about it. Instead, I'm posting a picture of Mariposa encased floral beads - because they make me happy!

In happy news, I've discovered a website I LOVE! It's The Cutest Blog On The Block and there are Blogger and WordPress templates, backgrounds, buttons, and banners galore! I know that hardly anyone actually blogs anymore, but I think of it as a kind of online "diary" where I can think out loud and if someone was interested, they could have a peek into my life. (It's not all that interesting, I know - LOL) Anyway, now I can pretty much guarantee that this blog will be constantly changing in design. 

No comments: