Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Monday - Let the Whining Begin!!

I've got tons of "Monday"-type stuff to do. Grocery lists to make, laundry to fold and put away, supper to plan out, beads to clean and ship, dishwasher to run and so on and so forth. The fun part kicks in because it just occurred to me this morning that this is conference week at the elementary school, which means the kids will be picked up at 1:10 instead of their usual 3:30. That just means there's less uninterrupted time to get all the normal chores done - fun!!

Plus, I'm running low on nearly every color of glass I regularly use, so now it's time to sit down and make out a shopping list! Luckily, Flame Tree Glass is a only couple of towns over, so I'll just make my (long!) list then scoot over and pick up what I need. (There's a local shop I can visit if I need just a rod or two, but they charge by the 13" rod and glass gets really expensive if you have to buy it in quantity that way!)

I've got some fun stuff planned for tomorrow, so check back!

No comments: